Fanfic para os capítulos 422, 423 e 424
Rukongai

Você não está conectado. Conecte-se ou registre-se

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para baixo Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

Black Mask

Black Mask
Nível de Quinta Espada
Nível de Quinta Espada

Outra de minhas previsões do mal! Fanfic para os capítulos 422, 423 e 424 231776

Bleach 422: Deicide 24 [Death God Dies]

-Thanks to Ichigo's efforts Urahara finally seals Aizen! The battle was long but what the future hold next for the now powerless Ichigo?-

Ichigo:
-Phew!

Thank you Urahara-san! When he stood up again I tough for a brief moment that I was a goner!

Urahara:
-Kurosaki-san, I admire all you've done to help in defeating Aizen but there is still one more thing left to do.

Ichigo:
-Yeah! We still have to get my friends out of Hueco Mundo.

He tries to stand up but loses grip and falls.

Ichigo:
-Ugh!

I have become so used to my shinigami powers it become even clumsy to walk around in my spiritual body without them.

Urahara is slowly walking towards Ichigo.

Ichigo:
-Say it Urahara-san could you lend me a hand?

Urahara lends his hand to Ichigo to help him stand up and...

...stabs him in the heart!

BLEACH 422 DECIDE 24 [DEATH GOD DIES]

-A shocking act of betrayal!!!-

THE END

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bleach 423: Revelation

-Urahara Kisuke, the man who taught Kurosaki Ichigo how to become a shinigami stabs him in cold blood! What the hell is going on?!-

Ichigo:
-What...

He is looking in disbelief to Kisuke whose blade just pierced his heart.

Urahara twists and removes his zanpakutou from Ichigo's chest and blood spills from the wound.

Ichigo coughts up in blood, falls to the floor and begins to lose counciousness.

Ichigo:
-Why?

Urahara:
-It's nothing personal, it's just...

Well, because Aizen went through all those evolutions in order to take the throne and you proved to be stronger than him...

The Soul King has deemed your existence too dangerous to be allowed to continue.

BLEACH 422 REVELATION

Urahara:
-Don't worry, tough. You will always be remembered in Soul Society as the young selfless hero, who seldom gave his life in order to defeat Aizen and save the world.

Ichigo:

Y-you... bas... t-tard...

He loses counciousness.

Urahara:
-Forgive me please but there was no other way.

A misterious figure appears behind Urahara.

Misterious figure:
-So, is it done at last?

Urahara:
-Almost, it may take some tweaks here and there to make sure nobody suspects anything but with Aizen gone it's only a matter of time before we put things back in place.

Misterious figure:
-Exellent! I will return and inform the others of your success.

Urahara:
-What can I say, I am a salesman of word. I would never let down my best clients isn't it...

...Kirio Hikifune?

-The woman who was promoted to Zero Squad one hundred years ago arrives before Urahara Kisuke in the scene of betrayal! A long standing curtain of secrets begins to unfold!-

THE END

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bleach 424: The Endgame

-Urahara Kisuke the man banned from SS a hundred years ago and Kirio Hikifune the woman who ascended to Royal Guard a hundred years ago, their encounter sews together a curtain of secrecy which covered Soul Society for over a century!-

Urahara:
-So, are the deal we broke still up?

Kirio:
-Of course!

Your efforts have proved invaluable in hadling the biggest crisis our society has had in it's long standing history.

If weren't for you who knows what could have possibly happened if Aizen managed to find his way to the king's room?

Urahara:
-I see.

Kirio:
-You will get your share of power in every decision made by the king as well as unlimited resources for any future reseach projects of yours.

BLEACH 424 THE ENDGAME

Kirio:
-But you know that there are still those who were affected by the Hogyoku who might disturb the balance of power we are trying to keep.

Urahara:
-The vizards you say?

Don't worry about them, without the Hogyoku around the cure I offered will eventually expire and they will all die as hollows like they were first supposed to.

Kirio:
-What a really painfull sight.

Urahara:
-I know you didn't wanted things to turn out like that for you former subordinate but Aizen got her by fate so there is nothing we can do about her.

Kirio:
-And that boy's friends you sure they won't suspect anything?

Urahara:
-That too is not a problem.

The opponent they are fighting against in Hueco Mundo is one I came across before and who I took my time to analize.

Given his ability to absorb and concentrate spiritual energy the more he rages up and the fact he wasn't brought to the battle in the real world despite being the strongest Espada I came to the conclusion Aizen devised him as a critical mass device to get rid of remaining enemy forces trapped in Hueco Mundo.

By the time they finally realize that it will be too late.

Kurosaki Ichigo's friends, the captains he associated with the most, as well as everything in a 100km radius around Las Noches will all...

disappear.

Ichigo grasps the ground and lifts up his torso.

Ichigo:
-I won't let you! I may have lose my powers but I will still protect them!

Urahara is stunned at seeing Ichigo alive.

He prepares to deliver the finishing blow but is stopped by Hikifune.

Hikifune:
-Spare yourself Urahara Kisuke, you don't have the need to bear the weight of your student's life after all you've done for us.

She turns her attention to Ichigo who is trying to get up.

Hikifune:
-Despite being powerless and mortally wounded you still try to bring yourself up to confront us?

You are even more dangerous than we forethought, the king was truly wise in wanting you dead.

Just to make sure this time I will cut your head off.

She draws her blade and prepares to kill him.

Ichigo cannot stand up despite his greatest efforts.

Ichigo:
-DAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII........

As she brings down her blade an arrow heads straight for her head and she narrowly dodges.

Ryuken arrives in a fully equipped epic Quincy outfit.

Ryuken:
-Down with this madness!

-In the face of unfolding darkness a bright spot of hope arrives!-

THE END

tchutchukiel

tchutchukiel
Gillian
Gillian

ta muito show black mask! =D mas eu ainda acho que o tio do chapeuzinho não é vilão ^^
presisamos criar um topico de discução /e2

Bushin

Bushin
Nine-Arts Dragon
Nine-Arts Dragon

Isso séria foda se acontecesse. Fanfic para os capítulos 422, 423 e 424 97114
Mas tenho minhas duvidas se KT vai ser assim tão imaginativo... Fanfic para os capítulos 422, 423 e 424 97114

Mas ponto pra essa fic que tá doida pacas. Fanfic para os capítulos 422, 423 e 424 741821

jr_acn

jr_acn
Gillian
Gillian

ta dahora essa Fic em *-*
Seria Legal Pakas

eu Tenho 2 Teorias (fic sei lá como se chama isso mais vamo lá)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

uahsuahsuh ta bom viajei um pouco

Lavindar

Lavindar
Fracción
Fracción

Está incrivelmente bom isso, mas como dizia um certo alguém:

TOH escreveu:
Vem cá: eu sou o único que acha uma puta paranóia coletiva essa estória do Urahara ser vilão??? Desde que o cara surgiu que eu leio teorias por esses fóruns perdidos nesse mundo de meu Deus que Urahara é, foi ou será vilão em Bleach. Se aparece a unha do mindinho dele no capítulo já tem um que grita "Urahara vai ser o vilão da próxima saga!".

Ademais, por que está em inglês?

6Fanfic para os capítulos 422, 423 e 424 Empty Bem... 25/9/2010, 1:33 pm

Black Mask

Black Mask
Nível de Quinta Espada
Nível de Quinta Espada

Lavindar escreveu:Ademais, por que está em inglês?

Porque eu escrevi isso no Bleach Asylum e não tinha paciência de traduzir pro português. Fanfic para os capítulos 422, 423 e 424 570501

Japalicious

Japalicious
Hollow
Hollow

Pow, gostei das histórias, mas acho que é como no seu FanFic, se ele for vilão será contra sua vontade ._.'
Porque eu acho o contra de Kisuke improvável ? Se não o Isshin estaria morto /fato

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para o topo Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

ÚLTIMOS TÓPICOS

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos