Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey(Pensamentos Profundos)
Rukongai

Você não está conectado. Conecte-se ou registre-se

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para baixo Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

Menos Grande

Menos Grande
Shinigami dos Bolinhos
Shinigami dos Bolinhos

Estava sem fazer nada, e lembrando que os alemães adoram David Hasselhoff, resolvi proucurar quotes do Saturday Night live. E encontrei esses hilariantes pensamentos:
(Spoiler com tradução)

I bet the main reason the police keep people away from a plane crash is they don’t want anybody walking in and lying down in the crash stuff, then, when somebody comes up, act like they just woke up and go, “What was THAT?!”
Spoiler:
*To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there’s no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other.
Spoiler:
*Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.
Spoiler:

Too bad you can't buy a voodoo globe so that you could make the earth spin real fast and freak everybody out.

Spoiler:
*We tend to scoff at the beliefs of the ancients. But we can't scoff at them personally, to their faces, and this is what annoys me.
Spoiler:
*If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is “God is crying.” And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is “Probably because of something you did.”
Spoiler:

Contrary to what most people say, the most dangerous animal in the world is not the lion or the tiger or even the elephant. It's a shark riding on an elephant's back, just trampling and eating everything they see.

Spoiler:

If you saw two guys named Hambone and Flippy, which one would you think liked dolphins the most? I'd say Flippy, wouldn't you? You'd be wrong, though. It's Hambone.

Spoiler:

Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me? Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.
Spoiler:

When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.
Spoiler:

Children need encouragement. If a kid gets an answer right, tell him it was a lucky guess. That way he develops a good, lucky feeling.
Spoiler:
When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, mmmmmmm, boy.
Spoiler:
Whether they find a life there or not, I think Jupiter should be called an enemy planet.
Spoiler:

I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don’t just go by size, because I bet there are some chihuahuas with some good ideas.
Spoiler:

E para acabar um Brinde =D
"Sean Connery: I pose a conundrum to you. A riddle, if you will.
Alex Trebek: I don't want to hear it.
Sean Connery: What's the difference between you and a mallard with a cold? One's a sick duck... I can't remember how it ends, but you're mother's a whore."
Spoiler:

Ukitake

Ukitake
Nível de Primera Espada
Nível de Primera Espada

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey(Pensamentos Profundos) 983668 Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey(Pensamentos Profundos) 983668 Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey(Pensamentos Profundos) 983668
Ri alto

Menos Grande escreveu:When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.
Spoiler:

Pedo bear

kensei

kensei
Nível de Segunda Espada
Nível de Segunda Espada

Eu só tento entender a relação entre David Hasselhof, Saturday Night Live e o tempo ocioso de um Menos Grande Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey(Pensamentos Profundos) 31259

Muito boas! SNL é um dos melhores lugares para se rir que eu já vi.

Jack Van Burace

Jack Van Burace
Superchuncky de posts
Superchuncky de posts

Sí! Muy buenas! Sempre gostei mto do Jack Handey. Mas os pensamentos dele costumavam ser mais longos, esses devem ser curtas especialmente produzidos. Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey(Pensamentos Profundos) 97114

Menos Grande

Menos Grande
Shinigami dos Bolinhos
Shinigami dos Bolinhos

kensei escreveu:Eu só tento entender a relação entre David Hasselhof, Saturday Night Live e o tempo ocioso de um Menos Grande Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey(Pensamentos Profundos) 31259

Muito boas! SNL é um dos melhores lugares para se rir que eu já vi.
Kensei@:Na verdade estava conversando com um Colega meu, e ele mencionou kim petras(a mais jovem Transsexual do mundo com 16 anos) que além de tudo é cantora. E como não se pode confiar em mais nada que se vê por ai >(...
Ai mencionei "Como você sabe, ela deve ter mudado de sexo só para pegar o David Hasselhoff, já que alemães amam David Hasselhoff."
Isso é um quote bem famoso de um bloco no SNL "Weekend Update with Norm MacDonald"(Ainda existe o Weekend Update, mas agora é com Seth Myers e uma galega) e ele terminava todo programa falando que "Isso só prova que os alemães adoram David Hasselhoff." (Protagonista de Baywatch)
dai lembrei dos pensamentos profundos >(!

Lenarca

Lenarca
Fracción
Fracción

David Hasselhoff escreveu:Nós geralmente zoamos o que os antigos acreditavam. mas nós não podemos rir na cara deles, e isso é o que me dá raiva.
Concordo plenamente. Como eu gostaria de dar umas boas risadas dos meus bisavós que acreditavam que assobiar à noite chamava cobra surda
mas, infelizmente...

Muito Bom -

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para o topo Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

ÚLTIMOS TÓPICOS

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos