Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15
Rukongai

Você não está conectado. Conecte-se ou registre-se

Ir à página : Anterior  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Seguinte

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para baixo Mensagem [Página 15 de 17]

1Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Kingdom Hearts! 14/10/2008, 5:31 pm

Menos Grande

Menos Grande
Shinigami dos Bolinhos
Shinigami dos Bolinhos

Relembrando a primeira mensagem :

Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Ohdolan
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s403x403/553661_573501289383175_1387776289_n.png

A principio quero mostrar o video mais revelador até agora das sequências 358/2 days, e Birth by Sleep(também aparece um jogo 3rd Birthday que não é da série KH no fim)

Como vocês podem ver, aparece no primeiro video a Member XIV Xion!
Sim não eram só 13 =/.. além dessa Nobody ser especial como o Roxas, ela tem semelhança com a Kairi, e talvez com a aqua, além de aparentemente também ser ligada a Naminé... e usar a Kingdom Key =O...

Em Birth by Sleep, vamos o Mestre Xenahort falando aquele discurso "quem foi tomado pelas trevas não merece a Keyblade"
Ven"Por favor.. não quero depender dos outros só me apague.."
Além de várias cenas novas do aparecimento das princesas branca de neve, bela adormecida e cinderela.
E PRINCIPALMENTE! O retorno De Malificent >(!!! THE BADASS!
Ela dando uns toques do Terra..
além de cenas do game play de Ven e Aqua \o/

Fica aqui o tópico também para discutirmos KH, já que tomamos bastante do Offtopic XD

Última edição por Menos Grande em 23/9/2013, 4:33 pm, editado 2 vez(es)

351Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 14/10/2013, 10:58 pm

Menos Grande

Menos Grande
Shinigami dos Bolinhos
Shinigami dos Bolinhos

Assisti todo o 358/2, li todo o diário do Roxas/secreto e vi todos os personagens, isso me deu todos os troféus e ainda me garantiu um fabuloso tema do 358/2. Além de acesso aos créditos gerais da coleção que mostra o primeiro teaser para o Kh 2.5 remix!
vou ter que me organizar para vencer o jogo em 15 horas sem trocar o equipamento >(!

352Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 15/10/2013, 12:40 am

Sandro'

Sandro'
Nível de Décima Espada
Nível de Décima Espada

Show! Eu nem pude aproveitar ainda, joguei pouco.. Iniciei a campanha, mas terminei alice agora. Estou em semana de prova na faculdade, então ta complicado.. Vou aproveitar melhor só no final da próxima semana mesmo. :/

353Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 21/10/2013, 10:19 am

Menos Grande

Menos Grande
Shinigami dos Bolinhos
Shinigami dos Bolinhos

Papai de Hikari Utada confirmou que ela vai fazer o tema de Kingdom hearts III, mesmo depois de MUITO mimimi que a Disney não pagou ela... como hoje em dia a Disney é dona do mundo inteiro a Utada deve ter se convencido que não tem como não trabalhar para ela:
https://2img.net/h/i8.photobucket.com/albums/a25/Semideias/utada_zps2d57aab3.png
além disso Riku e Sora vão ter roupas novas
https://2img.net/h/i8.photobucket.com/albums/a25/Semideias/hypetrain_zps300004b4.gif

354Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 25/10/2013, 11:36 am

Menos Grande

Menos Grande
Shinigami dos Bolinhos
Shinigami dos Bolinhos

poucas novidades.. mas segue a entrevista do Nomura sobre o KH II.5 e III :

It’s a privilege to be apart of today’s event, the first D23 Expo Japan. The last time I stood in front of fans was for the premier presentation of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, so it’s been a long time. I was moved by everyone’s excited response. If I have the chance I’d like to do this sort of thing again.

I wanted to put out the information for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix and Kingdom Hearts III quickly for those who couldn’t attend, so we made the trailer public online. Since they’re both still in production, the trailers are short, but I hope that fans enjoy them. We are brushing up Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix even more than 1.5—even the staff is doing their best to improve it as much as possible.

Also, this is the first time that Kingdom Hearts III was shown using in-engine footage, but it’s not in a condition where viewers can fully grasp it. We’re still going to improve the quality much more after this. In the trailer you see three of Sora’s new moves, and they demonstrate the two attack systems, the first being Keyblade transformation. The Keyblade transformation is different for each Keyblade, and the battle style changes as well.

The second is the Disney attraction-inspired Attraction Flow. Attraction Flow is an evolution of Kingdom Hearts 3D’s Flowmotion. With Attraction Flow, you can choose which move you want to use against which enemies on the spot, and even during an enemy outbreak you control Sora’s attacks. These new actions are just a fraction of Kingdom Heart III′s new components, so please wait for information hereafter.

Fonte
Todos a bordo do trem do HYPE!
Não entendo como atrações da Disney são a evolução natural do flowmotion (ficar fazendo pingue pongue nos cenários). Mas espero ver as chícaras e o dumbo voador em ação.

355Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 23/12/2013, 4:58 am

Menos Grande

Menos Grande
Shinigami dos Bolinhos
Shinigami dos Bolinhos

Novidades de KH II.5 e KH III
saiu esse trailer do II.5:

Foi no jump festa, sem muitos detalhes de datas... será que podemos contar como novidade as imagens de jogos velhos?
----
Kingdom hearts III:
Kingdom Hearts III
Platform: PlayStation 4, Xbox One
Style: 1-Player Action/Role-Playing
Publisher: Square-Enix
Developer: Square-Enix
Release Date: TBA

After finally announcing the official development of Kingdom Hearts III at E3, Square Enix gave us a taste of what's cooking in a new trailer revealed at Disney's D2 event in Japan. The teaser showed off some gameplay additions, and we had the chance to ask creator Tetsuya Nomura about these new features and his plans for Kingdom Hearts III.

Dream Drop Distance left us with a revelation: Seven Keyblade wielders must be gathered to take on Xehanort. Kingdom Hearts III's main story concludes Xehanort's arc, and Nomura says it picks up "immediately after the events of Dream Drop Distance."

Nomura also reveals some main plot points. "The process of the wielders coming together will be the main storyline, but one of the highlights of the climax is going to be who is part of the seven lights and thirteen darkness when they get to the final battle," he says. "Would it be as everyone expected, or will there be unexpected members added to the mix? That is something to look forward to."

The plot isn't the only thing to anticipate, though, as the trailer reveals Sora's Keyblade can now transform into different weapons. The trailer shows Sora wielding dual guns mid-battle. "All Keyblades transform, and in many different ways," Nomura says. "Through the series, various other skilled Keyblade wielders had transformed their weapon; it may serve as a hint to see what they transformed their Keyblades into, in order to understand the different ways in which they changed their form."

The biggest revelation is that attractions are now a part of Sora's arsenal as special attacks. One of these is Big Magic Mountain, where Sora rides a train through the sky, going upside down and taking twists and turns to damage a towering golem [the Rock Titan]. Nomura confirms it's not tied to the Keyblade abilities, but instead the enemy you're up against. "When the appropriate attack becomes available, the player can activate it," he says. This is by far the most exciting innovation we've seen for the new installment.

We have to wait to learn more details about Kingdom Hearts III, but Nomura gives some insight into his vision. "It will be a summation of everything accumulated up to this point, in terms of both story and game mechanics," he says. "I'm sure that those who've followed the series up to now are very eager to see what's next, but I think it's also important to create wonder and awe, much like when the first game in the series came out."

He leaves us with one last interesting tease. "The end also means a new beginning, and I'm certain that as this story arc ends, players will be able to look forward -- carrying this excitement -- for something new and different, never-before-seen in the series," he says. Where Kingdom Hearts III will lead us is anyone's guess, but it's far from the end of the franchise, and that's a good thing for dedicated fans. Kimberley Wallace
fonte
Interessante.. lembrando que a organização trabalhava numa área "cinzenta de moral" e as vezes nos levava a achar que eles eram bonzinhos e o Sora apenas um chato parando os planos deles (apesar que na verdade eles eram apenas egoístas que queriam corações e não se importavam em destruir pessoas e mundos para isso)...
Ainda assim é possível que no final do jogo exista alguma inversão de papéis de quem é "bom" e quem é "mau" .. tipo você joga com um cara no seu time o jogo todo e acaba que ele tá no grupo dos dark seekers (Axel?)... no final de KH 3D
Xehanort..:
Também tá em pre-venda o KH III na amazon americana ;~~ acho que dessa vez vou preferir fazer a pré-compra americana já que o Play asia me enganou com a versão sem art book no KH I.5...
porém não acredito que essa pré-venda signifique nada agora já que o jogo está longe de ficar pronto.

356Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 15/6/2014, 6:11 pm

Menos Grande

Menos Grande
Shinigami dos Bolinhos
Shinigami dos Bolinhos

Nova entrevista sobre Kingdom hearts II.5 (que jeito estranho de escrever) e KH III:
Dengeki escreveu:
Tai Yasue on Kingdom Hearts 2.5 and Kingdom Hearts 3
Posted in KH 2.5 HD, KH3 on 2014/06/11

Coming off the heels of the first day of E3 2014, co. director of the Kingdom Hearts series Tai Yasue shares details about the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix as well as progress on Kingdom Hearts 3. He also shares some personal back story and insight on to how these games come into being. This interview was originally published by Dengeki online, I’ve translated it below.

——————
From programmers to designers, everyone is involved.

- You’ve officially announced the release date for Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix, how is the development status?

Yasue: It’s practically complete. We are making detailed, final adjustments and setting the trophy conditions now. We are adding in the final cutscenes as well, that’s about all that’s left as far as work goes.

- I heard that work on Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix pretty much started from scratch, how was 2.5 in comparison?

Yasue: It was troubling starting KH 1.5 in a stage where we had to make the game’s composition and system base. But as far as producing went, thankfully we struck a balance between programmers building the foundation for the game on PS3 and replacing graphics, so we were able to progress relatively smoothly.

We had content from the previous titles to use when remastering KH 2.5 which was good, but instead we had trouble figuring out how much we wanted to up the graphic quality, it was a matter of design that was tough. If we did this, then we have to do that and that, kind of problem. (Laughs) Once the schedule was decided, all possible adjustments were made and we’re finishing it up.

- Was the difference in screen ratio difficult to deal with?

Yasue: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep was originally at a 16:9 ratio so it didn’t really change, but the original Kingdom Hearts 2 was 4:3, so it changed a lot. Having a greater screen width is nice, but things you couldn’t see before became visible, so we had to take a second look and adjust the backgrounds and textures as a whole.

The menu screen in particular was difficult. We had to add in new imagery to the parts of the gummi ship camp menu etc. that were lacking. As for BBS, the character models and imagery look nicer and the 3D presence of the finer details have been improved upon as well.

- Pretty much everything got some sort of treatment.

Yasue: That’s right, to say it lightly. (Laughs) To HD-ify something, you might imagine it’s as easy as putting data into a transformer, pressing a button, and then, ”Ta-da, it’s done!” But it’s not that simple. Our entire staff is involved and they work really hard at a steady pace. Everything you see has been treated in some way, from the backgrounds and character models to the menus.

Besides that, the designers had a lot to work on with BBS. They had to add in more detail, and even though the textures for each character are now about 4 times nicer than before, the designers found themselves being strangled by their work. Especially when it came to Aqua and the other playable characters.

As a result, they’re not done tweaking and they’re really choking themselves now! (Laughs) Having an HD remake is something really great for players, but for the staff it’s kind of a nightmare.
The Mirage Arena has been improved for single player mode.

- In KH 1.5 new abilities like “EXP Zero” and “Combo Master” were added, will there be new ones in KH 2.5 too?

Yasue: There isn’t anything new. However, we fine tuned the degree of difficulty when you equip EXP Zero in BBS. We took a survey regarding BBS’s degree of difficulty, and overall it had reputation of being well balanced. Since we didn’t want to ruin a good thing, we didn’t make any big changes.

Also, the Mirage Arena won’t have multiplayer elements this time, so we adjusted the enemies strength that way the battles are still high tensioned but enjoyable playing alone. There is a tough boss in the final stages, but we made it faster and changed the AI a little, so it’s more of a challenge than before. It’s not the type of boss you’ll be able to suppress simply with strength, you’ll have to think about how to fight.

- KH2 had a lot of formidable enemies too, have they been adjusted as well?

Yasue: KH2 was already a complete package, so thinking that messing with it too much would break the balance, we decided not to readjust things. Therefore the Organization XIII data reappearances and armored warrior fights are just as strong as before.

- Do you have a favorite battle?

Yasue: My favorite is the data reappearance battle with Roxas. As an opponent he puts up a fairly hard fight, but isn’t that where you snatch Roxas’ Keyblade? I like in that scene when you slide past the attacks and counter attack.

Mere physical strength isn’t enough, you need to use our head and technique, watch the boss’ movements to know when to guard, modify your abilities and Keyblade so you have an advantage. I like fights that have that kind of balance to them.

If you fight this boss the way you do the regular storyline bosses, you’ll lose, so I like that this boss takes some finesse to defeat.

- Did you make changes to the audio portions?

Yasue: About 80% of KH2’s audio work was remixing. adding in stringed instruments to songs has a wonderful result. Same as before, the audio is in Dolby 5.1 surround sound.

Yoko Shimomura’s music is an undeniable trait of the Kingdom Hearts series, I feel like without the mood she creates, it isn’t Kingdom Hearts, so the mix of the final audio was carefully controlled but also provides a new depth to the familiar sound.

As for BBS, we’ve added more atmospheric sounds than the original, for instance you can hear water trickling if you are near a fountain, which improves the presence.

- Did you rerecord any of the voice sequences?

Yasue: We added about 2 hours of new cutscenes for the Re:coded portion, so we had to record for that. We ported data from the overseas editions of KH2 and BBS, so we had to switch back the voices from English to Japanese, but we didn’t change anything else besides that.
Working as one KH team in Osaka and Tokyo.

- What kind of work are you involved in regarding development on the newest title, Kingdom Hearts 3?

Yasue: As the development overseer, I work in the office keeping programmers, designers, and planners in order.

Mostly I work as a planner, figuring out how the game plays as a whole. I discuss the systems and gameplay with Tetsuya Nomura, as well as write the business proposals. I’m in the middle between the office staff and Nomura, so I get nudged from both sides. (Laughs)

- What kind of process does development go through?

Yasue: First Nomura decides the concept, while that’s being drawn up, the development team puts together the proposal and art, and we make a trial version. While research and development progresses, a consensus is reached with Nomura, and bit by bit the game reaches completion. When it gets to the final stage, all the elements including the story and battles are put together, and they are adjusted from there until they mesh together nicely.

- I hear that the Kingdom Hearts series is developed by the Osaka team, is that the case for KH3 as well?

Yasue: Speaking of number of people, about 80% are in Osaka, the other 20% are combined with people in Tokyo. This setup was used with KH 2.5 as well.

Programmers for KH3 and KH 2.5 are separated into two teams, but designers and planners work on both. There’s not really a wall between the Osaka and Tokyo teams, they work together like one KH team.

- Speaking of Osaka, they’re the guys that did Brave Fencer Musashi way back in the day.

Yasue: That’s right. The Brave Fencer Musashi and Parasite Eve series. There are a lot of game development companies and creators in Osaka, the people intermingle and since putting out Kindom Hearts, we’ve assembled a lot of new staff. The atmosphere and organization since the time of Musashi and Parasite Eve has changed greatly.

- Each new entry into the Kingdom Hearts series improves upon the speed and action and amazing effects, how will it be from hereafter?

Yasue: It’s important to continue the path of dynamic action, amazing effects, and gameplay with strategic elements, but adjusting the speed elements is actually quite difficult.

If you’re too fast than the player can’t keep up. A sort of speed inflation occurs if the players are fast, then the enemies have to be sped up and so on. We want it to fundamentally be as enjoyable as possible for as many people as possible, so I think we have to find a perfect balance.

However, there are also situations planned like when you ride the jet coaster where expressing that kind of high speed course is important, so there’s a good variety prepared.

- How will the configuration of the gameplay field etc. evolve hereafter?

Yasue: It’ll vary by world, but I can’t talk about the concrete details yet. But if you compared it to Kingdom Hearts so far, the scale is drastic and open, running through the gameplay fields feels unrealistically huge. You can get a thrill just by moving around the field.

- It’s common for treasure boxes to be put in clever places in the Kingdom Hearts series. For instance, in a spot you can see but can’t immediately reach. Will KH3 inherit that kind of play spirit?

Yasue: I like that technique of teasing at a glance a lot. (Laughs) Where you can see something is nearby, but you don’t know how to get to it. Those kind of play sensations are the kind of points we tend to fuss over.

I also like things where you won’t see them if you progress ahead, but you will if you turn around. But just doing those kind of gimmicks gets old, so I think just a hint of these kind of aspects will be fun.

- Being in charge of a numbering title, do you feel pressured?

Yasue: I’m really not the type to be afflicted by pressure. The reason is, I’m looking forward to what I do while I do it. Various dreams are broadened, and new things and content are rapidly made in a numbering title, plus as expected Nomura will prepare something amazing story wise, so all in all I’d say it’s a fun experience.

There’s also the technology. Compared to previous titles, how games are made is fundamentally different, it’s stimulating to try out the leading edge of technology. Also, until now, you felt the evolution of technology with the making of each game, but now we are crossing the biggest turning point, challenging an entirely new field of research.

- You were born in Canada, about how long did you live there?

Yasue: From the time I was born until I was 16, I lived in Canada. I didn’t really speak Japanese and couldn’t write kanji, so I didn’t have plans on going to Japan but when I was in high school, we moved and I enrolled in a Japanese high school. Not only was my vocab different, but my spirit was different than everyone else and it was rough.

However, thanks to growing up in Canada, I have a more carefree spirit and don’t sweat the details and I’ve been able to come this far.

- Thanks to that characteristic you seem to handle the current hard work quite well.

Yasue: I guess you could say that. It’s important to pay attention to the details when you develop games, but you also won’t make progress if you don’t have a flexible mindset.

Also to borrow from the theme of KH, when times get hard your friends are there to help you out, you really feel connected through your troubles. (Laughs) I like those thing that are true in real life as in the world of gaming.

- The game operation of KH 1.5 was changed to resemble KH2, but this time the game operation hasn’t changed?

Yasue: When we did KH 1.5, KH2’s operation style was considered the standard so we changed it to match, but this time we haven’t made any major changes. BBS was on PSP, so now the right analog stick controls the camera.

- At the ending of KH 1.5 there was a secret movie at the end of the credits that hinted at the next installment, will that be the case for KH 2.5 as well?

Yasue: It’s hard to answer that, so I’ll leave it to your imagination. It’s possible there will be something, but it’s possible there won’t be. (Laughs) Apart from that, I can say that in the Re:Coded theater mode there will be cutscenes added to flesh out the back stories of other Kingdom Hearts titles, so please look forward to that.

- Besides the Kingdom Hearts series, is there something that you’d personally like to try and make? A certain game genre?

Yasue: I want to do a lot of things. Kingdom Hearts is rich in content so it’s fun. There’s Disney content that hasn’t been utilized yet, and there is a lot of room to expand, so with that in mind I find the series very stimulating.

I’m also interested in the Final Fantasy series, but I can’t work on both at the same time. (Laughs) As for genres, I don’t like the dark moods of horror games. But I would like the challenge of trying something on smartphones and tablets. So far I’ve done big projects with big teams, but I’d like to try something with a small group that takes a couple months to make.

In the past I experienced making Tetra Master (card game from Final Fantasy IX) with a small group of people and developing it was a lot of fun. It was a simple card game, but I enjoyed the arguing process while fussing with the game’s aspect in a small group.
Enjoy KH 2.5 while waiting for KH3 to come together!

- KH 2.5 is the compilation of 3 titles, is there a specific highlight about each of them you’d like to point out?

Yasue: KH2 was originally a very beautiful game, but when you compare the PS2 version to the HD version, the grade is clearly different. I think as a whole the graphic quality has elevated and it’s a quality upgrade that you can really feel.

Not complaining about the graphics of BBS, the simple prettiness of it was one of it’s attributes, so we’ve made it more visibly clear.

Re:Coded was a game originally for DS so it’s completely different recollected as a theater compilation now. Battle scenes from the original are now cutscenes, and when you watch the compilation, it’s contents will deepen your understanding of the story even more.

The battle scenes are made with dynamic animation and include additional effects, so I’d like to highlight that point. It’s also about 3 hours worth which is even longer that the compilation of 358/2 Days in KH 1.5, which is quite impressive.

- Lastly, a message for the readers who are looking forward to KH 2.5 please.

Yasue: From designers to planners, each section has taken part and fussed over every little thing to finish up in a good spot. Of course I think when you play it for yourself you’ll be able to see just how much the HD quality has improved upon the original.

Development is continuing alongside KH3, and while you await the release for KH3, I hope that everyone plays KH 2.5 so that you can thoroughly enjoy KH3 when it comes.

- I want to ask a little but about KH3, what was the purpose behind the lines revealed in the most recent trailer?

Yasue: The trailer is obviously different than the final product, but those lines will be in the starting point of KH3. The people who are speaking are secret, but players who understand the story will probably guess who they are immediately.

- Has the story been concretely decided already?

Yasue: I can’t say if it’s concrete, but that part is. It’s always this way when we make KH titles, before the story is completely decided, the gameplay and systems are developed side by side. Since we plan on announcing new information as content is settled, please look forward to future announcements!
Fonte!

Bem aquelas notícias de sempre.. o que me deixou MUITO TRISTE foi a decisão de transformar a Mirage Arena em uma parte single player e não multiplayer, fica aquele sentimento que pela primeira vez o REMAKE veio com MENOS conteudo que o original! Além disso Kingdom Hearts é um jogo que precisa de um CO-OP! Não queria CO-OP online, e sim off, mas o Mirage arena seria um passo para isso Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 984884! Também tem aquele joguinho de tabuleiro que ia ser sensacional jogar contra pessoas ao invés de AI...
Voltando ao Kingdom Hearts desde o I você tem o Goofy e o Donald como ajudantes, seria pedir demais para eles deixarem eu usar meu segundo controle neles? Será que esse povo não vê que o CO-OP offline ainda é uma das vantagens dos Consoles X pcs?
No mais tudo lindo, melhores jogos reunidos em um cd pelo preço de um, TENHOKE comprar.

357Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 3/7/2014, 1:09 am

Menos Grande

Menos Grande
Shinigami dos Bolinhos
Shinigami dos Bolinhos

Acho que todo mundo já viu, mas vale o vídeo da comparação do KH II, com o II.5:

Gostei do efeito interativo de ficar pulando do HD para o SD, mas se fosse eles eu focaria mais no conteúdo extra do II, é COISA PARA CARALHO! Hollow Bastion fica 2x maior, tem as lutas contra os fantasmas da organização, tem a luta contra o ROXAS, a luta contra a "vontade contínua" do Terra, todas essas lutas o povo tem mais vida que SEPHIROTH ç.ç! Tem as Keyblade novas, as coroinhas de coleção novos itens para criar , roupas novas na cidade do natal, habilidades novas.. sem falar que agora vão ter troféus e vai vir o BBS junto, os dois melhores jogos pelo preço de 1! Comprarei quando der >(

Menos Grande

Menos Grande
Shinigami dos Bolinhos
Shinigami dos Bolinhos

Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Kingdom_hearts_board_by_sethkearsley-d6v38nn

Em 2002 logo depois do primeiro jogo
chequem aqui os comentários!:

Uma pena que não foi a diante, imagino que daria uma boa história e teria muitos fãs.. quem sabe apressaria a Square?

359Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 18/7/2014, 12:36 am

Sandro'

Sandro'
Nível de Décima Espada
Nível de Décima Espada

Menos, por favor. Contemple isso e chore como eu..

Tristeza por não poder possuir.:

360Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 18/7/2014, 9:18 am

Menos Grande

Menos Grande
Shinigami dos Bolinhos
Shinigami dos Bolinhos

POIS É! Se sair americana vou ME CERTIFICAR de pegar certo diferente da primeira vez ç.ç

361Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 23/7/2014, 10:51 pm

Menos Grande

Menos Grande
Shinigami dos Bolinhos
Shinigami dos Bolinhos

Nomura (criador de Kingdom Hearts e Final Fantasy), fez sua versão do "batman", estará a venda na Comic-con!:
Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 As6lqs6m1w5hefqb8ew2
Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Sj6pjw2bvubc3koplkwd
Bacana.. só faltou:
Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 5fb4eb5dd9bf70_full

362Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 19/9/2014, 2:45 am

Menos Grande

Menos Grande
Shinigami dos Bolinhos
Shinigami dos Bolinhos

Alguns detalhes de Kingdom hearts que esqueci de comentar!
KH 2.5:

Lado bom- Um novo vídeo secreto foi confirmado, quem assistir todo o Re:coded e vir todas as cutscenes desbloqueara um novo video secreto, também vão ter cenas que conectam o plot com Kingdom hearts CHI o jogo de internet que só tem no japão que conta sobre a guerra das keyblades.

Lado ruim- Vão cortar o multiplayer do BBS o mirage arena agora vai ser solo.. isso encerra a possibilidade de jogar Kingdom hearts com amiguinhos no console mais uma vez
A edição de colecionador ocidental vai dar um chaveiro ;(..
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/07/24/kingdom-hearts-hd-2-5-remix-limited-edition-detailed/

363Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 19/9/2014, 5:23 pm

Sandro'

Sandro'
Nível de Décima Espada
Nível de Décima Espada

Que linda a capa desse jogo Meu Deus ;-;

364Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 30/9/2014, 8:17 pm

Menos Grande

Menos Grande
Shinigami dos Bolinhos
Shinigami dos Bolinhos

Com 2 dias para sair no japão, vazaram a lista de troféus do KH 2.5

Ami Mizuno, post: 4220234, member: 53692 escreveu:With less than 48 hours to go before Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix's official release in Japan, the full trophy list for all three games in the remaster has been leaked, and can be viewed below:
Kingdom Hearts II:
Kingdom Hearts:
Kingdom Hearts Re:
Source: exophase
a
---

tá bem melhor do que o 1.5, eu iria chorar se tivesse que jogar 4 dificuldades x 3 pessoas  e com coisas malucas como acabar em 15h e sem mudar o equipamento /o\... ou se tivessemos que ser salvos pelo Mickey e ao mesmo tempo um troféu por nunca morrer?

----edit---

O jogo sai daqui a dois dias no japão, mas por que o japão é o japão, já teve gente que recebeu antes, e já zerou ç.ç... Ai descobriram que no jogo adicionaram cenas do Kingdom Hearts 3D, 3 e do Chi... acho difícil a logística deles lançarem um remake do 3D.. já que seria 3.5 antes do Kingdom hearts III ou talvez 2.75 ç.ç ? O chi meio que morreu no japão, um jogo desses levaria 3 dias pra traduzir , mas nunca veio pro ocidente. Enfim.. pode ser apenas menção honrosa? Ou virá num formato de filme com o III ?
Imagens:

365Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 4/10/2014, 12:23 am

Menos Grande

Menos Grande
Shinigami dos Bolinhos
Shinigami dos Bolinhos

Créditos do II.5

Encerramento secreto de KH II.5 que conecta ao KH 3D:

Kh 13/ entrevista com Nomura! escreveu:—What are the highlights of KHIIFM HD?

Nomura: KHII's map and production have much more density than KH, and the characters are more numerous as well. In HD, you can see well even the expressions of characters that are in the background and understand the circumstances with more ease. Since KHII has much more information, I think it greatly benefits from the HD remaster.

—Among everything that was included in the FInal Mix version, what would you recommend?

Nomura: The battle against the Lingering Will. Among all the series' titles, it stands for 1st or 2nd most famous battle. It's quite hard to defeat it, but even if you don't, I want everyone to taste its power. Depending on whether you fought it or not, I think your feelings for BbS will change. In 2.5, BbS is also included, so I'd recommend playing KHII and fighting the Lingering Will first, before going on to play BbS.

—What are the highlights of KH BbS FM HD?

Nomura: Comparing to KHIIFM, which we could almost leave as it was, the production of BBS HD was much more major, since it was originally designed for a handheld. The amazing part is feeling it in a way you've never seen before, I guess. Story-wise, it has 3 characters and many shocking scenes, so you can't just squeeze it in one story. I daresay the Secret Movie is one of those shocking scenes. Among the whole series, I think it's one of the most touching, so I hope you enjoy watching it in HD.

—Among everything that was included in the FInal Mix version, what would you recommend?

Nomura: The Secret Episode. It's an evolution of all the Secret Movies I've put in the games so far, because it's playable. You can feel the pace of the story and the battle, so I'm glad I made it like that. By the way, the indication for Birth By Sleep -Volume 2- is still there. It shows the existence of Aqua's story in the Realm of Darkness. It means that she didn't just wander about in the Darkness for ten years, but that she passed through many experiences. However, it is a "Fragmentary Passage", as the same suggests-- that story was severed and wasn't told. I hope I can tell it when given the opportunity.

—What are the highlights of KH Re:coded HD?

Nomura: Everything! The original text dialogues were changed to fit being voiced, and the feel you get from it has changed a lot. For example, in Alice's world, the texts that ended in "right?" were changed to "riiiight?" in the voice acting. We used the production of original anime as basis for this. And it is a title full of discoveries. Also, I tried to make it a feature film that links the story very well when adding the Disney Worlds, battle scenes and narrations.

Spoiler
—Tell us more about the new scenes.

Nomura: I've added 2 brand new scenes. One of them contains the word "Tome of Prophecy" which is related to KHχ as well. Currently, there are many people that seem to think KHχ isn't canon, so I intended to make people realize that indeed there is a connection, by adding some elements from KHχ in 2.5. The other scene is from KH3D, before Axel (Lea) and the others wake up. If I tell too much about it, I think many doubts will come forth, so I'll leave it to your imagination.

Read more: http://kh13.com/news/nomura-talks-hd-25-remix-bbsv2-secret-movies-in-new-interview-fully-translated#ixzz3F9JRa2jk

Fonte: Clica aqui!

Bom saber que o Nomura não desistiu do BBS 2 Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 230114 Sabe o que seria ainda melhor? Lance para o Ps Vita para nós termos algo para esfregar na cara dos outros, por favor ç.ç

366Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 7/10/2014, 10:10 am

Menos Grande

Menos Grande
Shinigami dos Bolinhos
Shinigami dos Bolinhos

Mais uma novidade de KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5!
Uma das coisas que fãs reclamaram em BBS era que Terra e seus amigos não tinham capas badass como no vídeo do final de KH II (e também como o Lingering will no final mix). Porém aparentemente o PSP não tinha poder computacional o bastante para suportar a física de uma capa, então elas foram cortadas.. no remake eles tiveram uma escolha estrahíssima:

Ao invés de deixar como tava, ou colocar a capa no jogo todo colocaram uma capa mágica que surge logo após o lingering will vencer Xehanort.. só que a coisa é no vídeo de KH II terra e seus amigos sempre tiveram capas =X.

367Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 7/10/2014, 10:48 pm

Sandro'

Sandro'
Nível de Décima Espada
Nível de Décima Espada

Só pra falar que colocaram.. Achei nada a ver, muito estranho mesmo. A capa simplesmente "surge" haha Mas enfim, você comprou já Menos? O Jogo? Eu não sei de onde comprar, pq teve aquele problema no 1.5 de não ser o que eu pedi. Não veio com bonus de pré venda.

368Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 7/10/2014, 11:51 pm

Menos Grande

Menos Grande
Shinigami dos Bolinhos
Shinigami dos Bolinhos

Nem vou comprar em pré dessa vez, o brinde vai ser um chaveiro ;( . De qualquer maneira em inglês só sai em dezembro.

369Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 8/10/2014, 2:10 pm

Sandro'

Sandro'
Nível de Décima Espada
Nível de Décima Espada

Verdade né, não vale a pena se for só o chaveiro. Esperarei lançar então. Estou ansioso por esse jogo.. Mas meu PS3 ainda está zoado. ):

370Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 8/10/2014, 2:36 pm

Menos Grande

Menos Grande
Shinigami dos Bolinhos
Shinigami dos Bolinhos

Lançaram um vídeo novo... a história mais velha do mundo, mas até hoje me emociona, não consigo mais desassociar a imagem da Disney de Kingdom Hearts.

371Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 5/11/2014, 5:00 pm

Menos Grande

Menos Grande
Shinigami dos Bolinhos
Shinigami dos Bolinhos

Finalmente anunciaram uma coleção de colecionadores do Kingdom Hearts no ocidente!
Full contents include:
- Collector’s Steelbook Case – The limited edition steelbook case, containing both KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX and KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX discs, features premium artwork from the series Director, Tetsuya Nomura.
- Collector’s Edition Box with Dust Jacket Cover
- Shadow Heartless Plush Toy - 9.4 inch/22cm tall plush of the classic KINGDOM HEARTS foe
- Exclusive Official Disney collectible pin featuring Sora and Mickey Mouse – Made out of a soft enamel coating on metal, its height stretches out to 1.68 inch
- 30-Page Art Book – This art book includes an exclusive foreword and a sketch from Nomura, along with art from the series

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX will release in North America on December 2nd and Europe on 5th December 2014 exclusively on the PlayStation®3.
1.5/2.5
artworks no cd do 2.5
Um heartless de pelúcia
O chaveiro tosco
Artbook de 30 páginas
http://www.kingdomhearts.com/collectors_edition

372Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 5/11/2014, 5:48 pm

Sandro'

Sandro'
Nível de Décima Espada
Nível de Décima Espada

Eu fico tentado com essas coisas, amo coleções. Mas como faz pra quem já tem o 1.5? Acho que seria jogar dinheiro fora ):

373Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 5/11/2014, 8:42 pm

Menos Grande

Menos Grande
Shinigami dos Bolinhos
Shinigami dos Bolinhos

para mim depende o preço mesmo.. se não for tão caro poderia dar meu antigo para um colega meu ou vender numa loja do shopping que aceita jogos velhos. Mas como provavelmente isso vai ficar mais de 200 reais nem devo pegar.

374Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 2/12/2014, 12:29 pm

Menos Grande

Menos Grande
Shinigami dos Bolinhos
Shinigami dos Bolinhos

Dasts escreveu:"Marvel e Star Wars são uma possibilidade em Kingdom Hearts 3" diz co-diretor.

Aeee. Sephiroth old and busted. Quero um combate impossível contra Darth Vader. >(

Bônus :

It's PAAFECTO!
Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Tumblr_inline_mup7q2Xu021qkmm41
É uma especulação antiga, mas sempre que comentam essa é minha reação:

375Kingdom Hearts! - Página 15 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts! 8/1/2015, 10:39 pm

Menos Grande

Menos Grande
Shinigami dos Bolinhos
Shinigami dos Bolinhos

Dublador do pateta sugere que KH 3 vai sair esse ano.
Me parece muito cedo, eu estava apostando para 2016, se os caras investissem direito dava para ficar com um lançamento de KH anual até KH 3, claro que se sair em 2015 também teremos um produto novo por ano (2012 DDD, ano retrasado teve o 1.5, ano passado 2.5 e agora o 3).

Square não costuma acelerar seus jogos.. apesar disso eles estão atrasados uma geração inteira de Kingdom hearts (com exceção do DDD, mas foi em portátil) só que o Ps4 tem pouco tempo então é dificil imaginar que eles tenham feito algo sério em gameplay e programação até ano passado.

Vamos ter esperança?

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para o topo Mensagem [Página 15 de 17]

Ir à página : Anterior  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Seguinte

ÚLTIMOS TÓPICOS

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos