Chat IGN comics com Tite Kubo - Página 2
Rukongai

Você não está conectado. Conecte-se ou registre-se

Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para baixo Mensagem [Página 2 de 2]

1Chat IGN comics com Tite Kubo - Página 2 Empty Chat IGN comics com Tite Kubo 3/8/2008, 5:07 pm

Gisaiagami

Gisaiagami
Banido
Banido

Relembrando a primeira mensagem :

Dia 1 de agosto saiu um pequeno chat com Tite Kubo, falando sobre Bleach e a audiencia.
Segue ai

SDCC 08: An Audience With Bleach's Creator
Tite Kubo sits down with IGN to chat about his blockbuster manga and anime.
by A.E. Sparrow

August 1, 2008 - Alongside Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Death Note and Naruto is Bleach, one of the biggest and most successful manga franchises in the world (and specifically North America).

During last week's San Diego Comic-Con, IGN had the rare privilege to speak with the creator of the series, Tite Kubo. We tried to make the most of our few minutes with the creator before his busy schedule pulled him back to signings and meetings.

Chat IGN comics com Tite Kubo - Página 2 Bleach-20080801045801068-000

IGN: What's your reaction to the success of Bleach in the United States? Did you expect it to be as well-received as it has been?

Kubo: I didn't think it would be such a big hit in the US. I don't even think it's a big success yet!

IGN: Currently in the U.S. we've seen an abundance of manga on bookstore shelves. While some see this as a good thing, it's caused some companies to re-do their business plans. What are your thoughts on this? Does a similar situation exist in Japan?

Kubo: In Japan there is a lot of manga, but around manga there are video games, manga on cellphones, manga in card games…so people not only enjoy manga but also the products around it. I think that eventually in the U.S. bookstores will have a lot of manga that are not of good quality. Fans are clever, and fans are smart enough to tell the quality of them, and over time the quality titles will stay, while the not-so-quality titles will go away.

IGN: Viz recently released some beautiful artbooks for Naruto and Angel Sanctuary. Now they're releasing All Colour But the Black, the artbook for Bleach. What's your reaction to that?

Kubo: I'm very happy about it.

IGN: What are your plans for the future of Bleach? Do you have an ending in mind?

Kubo: There is no ending for Bleach at the moment.

IGN: What you would you like to do as a next project when Bleach does eventually end?

Kubo: Take a vacation! (laughs)

Chat IGN comics com Tite Kubo - Página 2 Bleach-20080801045741772-000

IGN: Creating manga is rarely a one person job. How heavily do you rely on your assistants?

Kubo: I have three assistants, but there isn't a head assistant. All the important drawings I do myself. Every single character is also done by me.

IGN: What are some things that go into creating a manga that readers might take for granted?

Kubo: The hardest thing about being a manga-ka is that it's a weekly thing. I have to finish (19 pages) a week. If I want to draw more in a particular scene that I think is important, because of time I cannot. That's hard for me. But I've always wanted to be a manga-ka so I'm doing what I love.

Fonte: http://comics.ign.com

Última edição por Gisaiagami em 3/8/2008, 10:29 pm, editado 1 vez(es)

EndLess

EndLess
Nível de Cuarta Espada
Nível de Cuarta Espada

parece(e talvez seja) a versão completa da outra

Q: One thing I enjoy about Bleach is that there are many moments of humor as well as drama. Is that intentional to break up some of the heavier moments in the story?

Tite Kubo: I don't really plan on it, but when I get bored drawing battle scenes, then I throw in a joke or two to make it more fun for me.

É, pelo jeito os dias estão sendo bem chatos pra Kubo Tite vendo o tanto de jokes ele põe

27Chat IGN comics com Tite Kubo - Página 2 Empty Re: Chat IGN comics com Tite Kubo 5/8/2008, 10:18 am

BlackHawkBR

BlackHawkBR
Gillian
Gillian

Gisaiagami escreveu:Sei lá, acho meio hipocresia mentir

Falar dos outros é bom hein...

Mente e se engana aquele q nao valoriza seu sucesso, afinal ate hj ele rala mais do q no começo

28Chat IGN comics com Tite Kubo - Página 2 Empty Re: Chat IGN comics com Tite Kubo 5/8/2008, 11:15 am

Gisaiagami

Gisaiagami
Banido
Banido

acho que sim Endless
Mas ao que estava vendo no site do about manga, sao diferentes mas com a mesma pergunta
Tipo ela fez uma compacta e depois refez as perguntas em algo ao vivo
De qualquer forma ai está a versao completa, mas se quiserem mesclar com o outro topico a vontade Chat IGN comics com Tite Kubo - Página 2 613650

29Chat IGN comics com Tite Kubo - Página 2 Empty Re: Chat IGN comics com Tite Kubo 5/8/2008, 11:33 am

EndLess

EndLess
Nível de Cuarta Espada
Nível de Cuarta Espada

Fundi os tópicos pq aí centraliza a discussão

OBS: O dito pelo Kensei no Los Flooders vale aqui tb

30Chat IGN comics com Tite Kubo - Página 2 Empty Re: Chat IGN comics com Tite Kubo 5/8/2008, 11:57 am

Gisaiagami

Gisaiagami
Banido
Banido

Vlw Endless
Sobre trocas e fiapos tudo q tinha q fazer e falar já foi.
Enjoy the silence de minha parte. Kensei sabe Chat IGN comics com Tite Kubo - Página 2 613650
Voltando a centralização do tópico.

Q: Speaking of Ichigo's relationships with his friends, there seems to be a love triangle between Ichigo, Rukia and Orihime. Do you delve more into this in later volumes?

Tite Kubo: (laughs) I get asked about that a lot! I don't want to make Bleach into a love story because there are much more exciting things about their personalities and things that they can do instead of getting into the romance aspect of their relationships.

Kubo hate you ¬¬
Vc acha que escreve só pra macho? Burro u.u

Q: Are there any characters that you thought fans would love but didn't, or a character that caught on with fans in a way that you didn't expect?

Tite Kubo: I don't really recall any characters that I've created that I thought fans would love but didn't, but usually I notice that when I start describing a character's personality or back story, the fans start to really respond to them, and really start liking them.

However, in the case of Suhei Hisagi (Lieutenant / Acting Captain of Squad 9), fans got hooked on him before I even started describing his personality, so that was very unusual.

Na verdade as fãs né hauhauahahua
Pois é, Kubo tem tanto personagem legal e as vezes não sabe o que fazer com eles ò.ó

Q: How do you draw your action scenes? Do you have models?

Tite Kubo: Nobody poses for me -- I just have rock music going in my head and just imagine the action scenes. I pause the action and rotate the characters and find the best angle, and then I draw it.

Isso eu o admiro
Claro q as vezes sai umas cenas como a da capa, da neliel q eu tanto reclamei. Mas porra, kubo é um exemplo de desenhista. Varias vezes ja discuti com o povo no msn mostrando a grande evolução q ele teve no traço. É invejável.

Bem depois eu comento mais, pausa do almoço, corri pra cá.

Rocharox

Rocharox
Capitão da 11ª Divisão
Capitão da 11ª Divisão

A resposta sobre o triangulo amoroso foi suuuper escoregadia, isso com certeza vai ficar pro fim do manga. Sobre a segunda pergunta, eu poderia listar alguns personagens aqui....

Menos Grande

Menos Grande
Shinigami dos Bolinhos
Shinigami dos Bolinhos

"Compared to Japan, the sunlight is very different and it's very strong. It makes things look very colorful as well."
.... ç.ç wtf?
isso mudou minha visão de mundo completamente =O
fora isso uma boa entrevista coisas esperadas, mas é legal vez ele dizendo ç.ç...
tem coisas que realmente ele planeja longe.. já que ele pensa no personagem antes, mas outras ficam legais.. isso é um pouco ruim para a historia, e isso faz com que ele não mate quase ninguém também.

EndLess

EndLess
Nível de Cuarta Espada
Nível de Cuarta Espada

não é escorregadia é simplesmente pq não vai acontecer nada ....eles viverão felizes para sempre na terra onde bebês são tragos pela cegonha

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para o topo Mensagem [Página 2 de 2]

Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2

ÚLTIMOS TÓPICOS

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos